Saturday 23 April 2016

REVIEW ON GARNIER SKIN NATURALS- SAKURA WHITE FACE WASH

Hey My Bellas !!! i hope you all are fine and beautiful. Today i thought to share my views on my daily facial cleanser that is "Garnier Skin-naturals - Sakura White "


Now you must be thinking why Garnier ??? It is because i have been using Garnier Products since more than 3 years and there is hardly anything that i like beyond Garnier when it comes to my daily facial care. I am totally addicted to them. My day is incomplete without using Garnier Light face wash and Garnier complete fairness cream to exfoliate my skin. Even my husband starts his day with Garnier Power Light Face Wash  for men.I shall share my Garnier haul someday but for now as u know it's hot summer in Karachi let's talk about flowers and welcome new member of a garnier family: GARNIER SAKURA WHITE .Recently, Garnier Indonesia brought new breakthrough skin care facial beauty with the launch of  GARNIER SAKURA WHITE, the first series of facial skin care products that use natural extracts called "Sakura". 
 Sakura are actually cherry blossom flowers that contains extract of sakura from JAPAN. This extract  makes your skin healthy and beautiful.


SAKURA WHITE is radiance gentle cleansing foam that contains Vitamin B-3, Vitamin CG and sakura extracts that claims to give you pinkish glow.


The Facial Foam comes in white and pink tube that looks appealing with a pink flip open cap.


Sakura white creates a gentle light foam on the skin that penetrates deep with in the pores to remove all dirt and impurities, while gentle formulation leaves skin refreshed and hydrated, revealing a pinkish radiant complexion after each wash. 

The foam is creamy light pinkish in color with a pearly finish.




It smells wonderfully floral but this sweet smell lingers on for a few minutes only. Since the foam is creamy it's easy to spread on your face and can be rinsed off easily without wasting loads of water. The foam lathers well and does not leave any soapy residue or film behind. 

But Bellas ! one of the most important thing i should mention here is that SAKURA WHITE is a gentle face wash which is made for sensitive skin type and target ages between 18 to 25 years old ladies. It's good to use it twice or thrice a day for better result but it can not effectively remove waterproof makeup .It is gentle yet cleanses thoroughly , my skin feels really clean afterwards. 

The packaging is travel friendly so you can take it with you anywhere you want to. 
I would highly recommend Sakura White to people with sensitive skin. It works for me and i use it thrice a day. 
I bought it for RS.235 which is not expensive at all from CHASE UP VALUE STORE. But prices may change while buying from different stores.  
At the moment i am waiting for Garnier Sakura White Face Cream to be launched in Pakistan.

Hope my blog post will help you out while finding out best facial wash for sensitive skin in markets :D . 
 leave your comments below and tell me what you think about it . XOXO

Related Articles

11 comments:

  1. Yeah it's good I also use there other products like creams colors but not face wash my skin is dry but love to read ur review dear 😘👌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great do try this out it wont leave ur skin dry after wash :)

      Delete
  2. nice review thanks alot i have sensitive skin this review will help me alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice review.Have not tried this product yet.but it seems to be a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice review.Have not tried this product yet.but it seems to be a great product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Recently I bought Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Foam because my friend said she liked it and it works. Usually I use Oxy Cool Wash, but I wanted to try this pink Garnier (i like pink). The first time I used it, it came out a bit too much than I would've liked so when I rinsed my face, I felt as if there was bit of residue. I washed it really hard but it wouldn't go. The second time I was careful to use only a little but that residue feeling was still there. Is this the nature of this cleanser or is it not good for my skin? (which is the normal, but slightly oily type)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's the price? And can we get it in India?

    ReplyDelete
  7. From where I can buy the original one. I live in Canada. Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hy Bella.can u plz tell me that this is good to clean ur bumps dust cause I got this from dermatologist and he say use this good for u

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need this product. From where can I get it in India Mumbai?

    ReplyDelete