Tuesday 19 April 2016

COLLECTION 2000 LASTING PERFECTION ULTIMATE CONCEALER - REVIEW & SWATCH

Hello Bellas! my name is Jam Anum Fayyaz, as this is my very first review on my blog,i thought of reviewing a product which is as great as its qualities. So here it comes i am talking about "Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Concealer". 

I am not a person who use concealers that much because most of the time i choose my foundations which blends and works perfectly on my skin  and cover all imperfections. As most of my friends know i am a night owl which is why i am having dark eye circles so I thought why not give this Lasting Perfection Concealer a try. Believe me it works perfectly and almost gives a full coverage with two layers. I found it pretty awesome for covering imperfections, blemishes and redness.

There are different shades of these concealers from 1- fair yellow tones to 4-deep tones. The concealer shade that suits my skin is shade Deep 4.   About the packaging, it comes in a small clear tube with a doe foot applicator. 



We can find Lasting Perfection on many websites as E bay, Amazon, Super-drugs etc which is distributed worldwide and not that much expensive.This concealer covers spots so well and is long lasting. Let me show u the swatch of deep4 shade on my hand (this picture is original and no filter is applied).


I have noticed that many people don't use concealers which also depends on your skin type. But this works for me perfectly on blemishes. I have no problem with it flaking or highlighting dry patches. The coverage is incredible because it manages to cover up dark circles and harsh red blemishes amazingly. Checkout the result of concealer under my eyes in the pic below: 


I will rate it 3.8/5 and might repurchase until or unless i found a concealer which i could rate 5/5. 
You can find it in

Price: 750 PKR. 

At the end sorry if i made any mistakes, i am a newbie and in a learning phase.

 I am here to share my honest reviews and will try to post better reviews next time. Let me know how i can improve my posts , in the comment section below, your comments will motivate me to write more reviews :) lots of love xoxo by Jam !!!

Related Articles

16 comments:

  1. Well done grl, thankyou for the review, concealer seems amazing, will surely give it a try =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank u buddy yes u should giv it a try :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. u guys are amazing, thank u for ur support girls :*

      Delete
  3. A Very Warm Welcome Jam!
    The concealer really worked great for you, will give it a go too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pleasure love thank u for a warm welcome :) yes do try it :)

      Delete
  4. nice dear i loved it keep growing !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh nice blog after reading this em also planing to give it a try :) hope it went good for me as well . Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review.

    ReplyDelete